Page 3 of 6
Mini Truckin General \  Pic of that goofy looking white guy with gold teeth

Pic of that goofy looking white guy with gold teeth

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 7991
replies 51
following 37

duallylayinbodyinTX   +1y
there was a white guy at THW last years that had gril and whatsever the shit is on the seats and roof lol gucci r whatever
NorthwestRides   +1y
Originally posted by 974door

I bet you did not know his grill is not permanent. He takes it out. My buddy saw hi in the press box the other day at the stros game. He did not have it in, and he said his teeth were as straight as could be.

duh on that one. Do you think those things last for years with all the eating and rapping going on? lol. It's a cap that is molded over your teeth. It's not like porcelain veneirs.

Check this out:

http://www.grillsbypaulwall.com/You, too, can be a rap allstar.

-JONWR
Severed701   +1y
hey now dont be hating on my brother paul
JW   +1y
Edited: 6/26/2006 6:43:07 PM by TuckinVistas

974door   +1y
i actually like his music.
bdroppeddak   +1y
trevor wall...... doesnt sound as catchy.....
granth   +1y
did anyone see the guy in the tahoe at STC, possibly one of the boot leg advance CD tables? He was grillin us like he was a hawd stunna! and we all laughed at him and he got heated like a muh fugga naggA!!!
sweeden   +1y
this is the way it works... about 60% of white guys think they are black and then there is our 40% which understand that we are white. I listen to rap and a "White people music" but when I listen to rap its Biggie, SPM, KRS1, or some shit like that. FUCK LIL JON AND MIKE JONES. Main stream rap sucks.... but then again that goes for pretty much any music I guess!
clenzer72   +1y
WHO?
sweeden   +1y
MIKE JONES!