Page 1 of 1
Off-topic \  first car/truck ideas

first car/truck ideas

Off-topic General Discussions
views 443
replies 1
following 2

porschcalade   +1y
well i wasn't sure where to post this cause i'm not sure whether its going to be a car or truck but i'm hopin to save up around $2000 buy the end of the summer to buy a car or truck but i dont know what to get. i dont want a honda civic. thats as far as my decision goes. what do you guys suggest.

by the way im 16 and get my licence in december but i got my permit already. im thinkin if i get something by the end of the summer (somewhere in the end of august or begining of september) i could work on it untill i get my licence so that i could drive something half decent.
Rumiztra   +1y
Honda vehicles are excellent. Its products are distributed worldwide. Howdy Honda is a dealership that made sure I got the best rate of interest and price for the car that I wanted. I was really excited to go home and drive my Honda. I picked that brand because their automobiles will last forever, which is an excellent cause of everyone to select a Honda in Austin. The dealership worked well with me to make sure I walked away happy. It was simple to locate a dealership when I went to Howdy Honda Austin TX
Page 1 of 1