Page 1 of 1
Yota Interior \  cruise control & intermittent wipers

cruise control & intermittent wipers

Yota Interior Yota Tech
views 1421
replies 3
following 4

obey   +1y
just wondering if any toyota pickups 89-93 came with these options. or if i could grab parts from a 4runner that had them. Cruise control and intermittent wipers, i saw the post about the electric windows that im going to do. Thanks
lowyota95   +1y
Yea id love to have intermittent wipers, im gonna look into this...
nvrenufedge   +1y
Yes, some of the 89-95 trucks had those features. I've heard with the intermittent wipers you can take the whole control arm off the steering column and it should work with yours, but I haven't done it myself yet. Not sure about the cruise, though.
toyotrick   +1y
the intermittent wipers are easy. just swap the turn signal/ wiper switch assembly. The cruise control on the other hand will require some effort. You will need the same "new" turn signal/wiper assembly, steering wheel, wiring, any associated modules or relays, servo, and linkage from under the hood.

I swapped a tilt column out of a 4runner into my truck and got the intermittent wipers as a bonus. I saw the cruise control buttons on the 4runner steering wheel, but I could never go back to a stock steering wheel after having my momo.
Page 1 of 1