Page 1 of 1
Yota Interior \  4runner gauge swap?

4runner gauge swap?

Yota Interior Yota Tech
views 925
replies 3
following 3

twisted customz   +1y
What is required to install a 4runner gauge cluster with the tac and all in a pickup with only the fuel ,speed, and temp? I tried to search but couldn't find what I was looking for.

Thanks,
Chriz
oldsklminitrk   +1y
OK if I'm thinking right your doing this in a 89-95 pickup....89-93 ran a cluster that had a man.speedometer that was cable driven....in late 93 they made it electronic.So that would be your main concern...as far as the gauges...I think you would need to install the oil pressure sensor and youd need to make shure your tach is hooked to your coil....I think it comes pre wirred where you just plug it in.
smctoy   +1y

Very true...here is a link that will help as well too. Its for the older 4-runner cluster, but the concept is the pretty close & will help!

twisted customz   +1y
Sweet, mine is a 93, but if I am correct, last time i took the cluster off it was electronic. I guess im gona head out to the junk yard and see how much they want for it.lol Man im gona strip that 4runner I found.lol I already got the fenders for trade and 50bucks, and he said he would sell me the complete bumper for 55!!

Hmmmm..... Im feeling a 4runner front end swap coming soon....

thread post photo

thread post photo
Page 1 of 1