threads
Page 1 of 2
Toyota Pickup Projects \  project rust...

project rust...

Toyota Pickup Projects
views 1657
replies 11
following 9

smctoy   +1y
This 1985 Toyota extra-cab belongs to my friend Allen & is being painted/put back together by Jason Perdue of Free Style Kustomz of Florence, SC. Its got a traditional body drop-(to the rockers), full air suspension, custom rear clip & all sheet metal interior. So...on to the pics & just to let you know, the rims are being changed to something more old school to go with the new paint...most likely will be steelies with white walls. Also I got asked this a lot too...the truck has 4 coats of clear on it with a flatening agent added to it. One last thing...Jason the builder/painter of this truck is the same guy that is helping me with my truck too
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
90-b22dawg [andrew]   +1y
gawd thats a pretty motor..... and the paint.... had me fooled at first.... the "rust" some of the rust spots look real??
baha   +1y
It had me fooled to but I was like hey wait a second if that rust was real why isn't there any cracks or peeling in the body work lol. Nice work! Even the bed looks real like it had free standing water in it at one point.
loasfkyota   +1y
I'm in love hahahahaha
smctoy   +1y
Thanks for all the props on my boys trucj & Jason's work. Here is Jason's myspace page if you want to see more
of his work...
chopedmazda   +1y
i had no idea tht was the solid white one. i liked that truck alot
smctoy   +1y
Earlier tonight I was contacted by a photographer who does shoots for Mini-Truckin magazine. Seems that my boy Allen's Toyota has been gettin a lot of attention on streetsourcemag.com & it caught the eye of editor of Mini-Truckin. So they are wanting to know when its going to be done cause they want to shoot it for a feature.
Some guys have all the luck lol.
90-b22dawg [andrew]   +1y
nice!!!! i check ya boys work out..... top notch shit right there and hes young.....
toylowta   +1y
damn that is sweet as hell. i love it
macdave06   +1y
looks like an F1 grille on the blazer?