Page 1 of 1
Australia \  ute clubs in NSW

ute clubs in NSW

Australia Events
views 2299
replies 2
following 3

tony666   +1y
hey i have bought a low lux a few months ago and was wondering if anyone knows of any ute clubs around NSW that support them.

the only clubs i know mainly support ford and holden utes
lux boy   +1y
Hey bud, there are shit loads but getting accepted into a club isn't as easy as just applying! You gotta get yourself and your ride out to some meets and shows, get to know people!! Get your name out there in the scence! I roll with "NO REGRETS: aus chapter, i showed interest in the club, hung out with the boys, kept in contact with them and over a year later i was asked to petition with them!! Worst thing you can do is going looking to get into a particular club, bet thing to do is let them ask you! Most clubs are a tight bunch and are there for each other no matter what!! When i joined *NR* i joined a family!
northerntoy   +1y
enjoy the scene and make friends and you will see where you fit .
For myself I am friend with Noregrets,Pebblepushers,Acrophobia many more and I came in the scene just to have fun and since that I am part of the east coast family .Like I say Pebble pusher made me me push to another level soon I did get a disease called the fear of heights since then I am a minitrucker for life and I have Noregrets about it eh!!!

Just be yourself and meet other minitruckers and you will see best of luck to you .
Page 1 of 1