Page 1 of 1
Australia \  ATTN my Aussie bretheren: need parts

ATTN my Aussie bretheren: need parts

Australia Events
views 2972
replies 7
following 5

kdcgrohl   +1y
aight fellas, i'm on the east coast of the US and I'm in need of some down under type parts for my truck. If you're reading this, you're probably familiar with what i'm building. anyway, I know I need atleast three pieces, and the shipping container will probably be five feet long. if you're interested in helping, pm me for details, I can pay however you like(paypal would be nice). thanks...
twisted minis   +1y
I can get you in contact with a group of guys that are down to find the parts you need and ship them. I've gotten stuff from them before. You'll probably have to tell them what you want though.
kdcgrohl   +1y
no prob, just didnt really want to post it. hook me up.
n2bnlow   +1y
Im in need of a right-hand drive set-up for a Tacoma. Is the only way to get one of those to go through Australia? If so can I use your contact info too Seth?
sickyota 808   +1y
Twisted if u still got connections for parts in australia let me know, was looking to get some bumpers and grills there.. sorry kdcgrohl if i'm jackin yo thread...
[]brad[]   +1y
n2bnlow: we dont get tacomas down under i think they are similar to our 98-04 hilux but im not sure if they have the same steering box etc
n2bnlow   +1y
Um, thanks, but that thread is almost 2 years old. Dont need it anymore. But thanks again.
[]brad[]   +1y
ha ha yeah im pretty switched on hey. didnt notice i was two years late glad i could help mate
Page 1 of 1