Page 1 of 2
Australia \  foor door

foor door

Australia Events
views 5550
replies 16
following 9

no1lowr   +1y
whats up aussie mates! myslef and bobbie from sadistic iron works are in the market for a four door toyota cab, just bare cab and dash, are a necessitym but would also need side window glass as well, and side window molding are a huge bonus as well, anyway, if any of you guys could look into a price on one and shipping we would be glad to compensate ya for your time, let me know if anyone isinteresed, im pretty sure nathan04low would do it but i dont want to bother him directly since he already worked his asss of for me. so anyone who has the time to seriously look into it, that would be awesome, we cant do it without you, lol. thnaks in advance.
holcombe347   +1y
IVE SEEN A FEW FOUR DOOR TOYOTA CAB, DUALLY TRUCKS ROLLIN AROUND HESPERIA BEFORE.. I THINK ONE HAS A CAMPERSHELL ON IT AND IS A DARK BROWN. BUT THEY ARE PRETTY SCARCE TRUCKS TO FIND..YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO FIND ONE AT A JUNK YARD...BUT PROLLY NOT, THEY ARE RARE TRUCKS.
no1lowr   +1y
thanks man, but im looking for the RHD cab
holcombe347   +1y
OHH...GETTIN CRAZY WITH IT HUH? LOL. THATS TIGHT...GOOD LUCK TO YOU GUYS.
no1lowr   +1y
thanks, we will need it, dont know if youve seen sadistic iron werks quality but it is nice.
holcombe347   +1y
YEAH I SAW THE ORANGE MAZDA HE DID...THE GUY USED TO LIVE LIKE 4 HOUSES DOWN FROM ME..THAT TRUCK IS EFFIN BAD..I LIKED THE SWITCH BOX THAT WAS WIRED WITH CAT 5 WIRE SO IT THE BOX COULD BE TAKEN OUT. HE DOES THE TECH ARTICLES FOR MINI TRUCKIN DOESNT HE?
johnny5   +1y
go to mexico it would be cheaper lol
twisted minis   +1y
What are you and Bobby planning? Lol. Bobby is crazy, he works so fast.
no1lowr   +1y
we arent planning anything yet, just started talking about it, but the plans are....

4 door yota
regualr us 6ft bed
irs
v8
4 door chop
sucide, bd o 20s
sounds fun eh?
im pretty sure i would be supplying the cab and air parts, he would be building the frame and suspension, thats about an equal input, then we could 1/2 the wheels paint and interior, bgut im sure we could get a sponsor or 2 or three. lol, im hoping he decides to do wit with me, if not im gonna have him build the chassi anyway i will just have to fund it. wont start(if it does for about 3 or 4 months, ive got the yota to finish and im sure hes got lots of work to do, we will see. shhhhhhhh sshhhhhhhhh please.
dannas   +1y
i'll have a peak for ya next time im at the wreckers, just after 89-97 shape?