Page 1 of 1
Australia \  LHD

LHD

Australia Events
views 2798
replies 8
following 9

wadds   +1y
ok, I've been seeing alot of this right hand drive conversion stuff here lately, and I guess it's been being done over the years on other stuff as well, I know on street rods anyway. What I'm wondering then, is if any Aussie folks do a LHD conversion.

On a side note, it seems like auto manufacturers put out some kick ass rides over there.
f n lo   +1y
from what i know getting away with shit is alot harder over there, but i could just be blowing hot air...
lux15m   +1y
the only way we could do a LHD conversion, is if it was a show car. By law our cars have to RHD.
rubber ducky   +1y
we get in trouble alot cause we don't care what the law says. clears with different colored bulbs, no tag lights, altered suspension, altering suspension while driving, playing demolition derby, throwing fire, dragging, ect. just ask rodney.
superstylin   +1y
our police prefer to hassle motorists for bullshit modifications rather than bust real criminasl.
in my state it is illegal to run mags wheels and tyres that dont meet the load rating.
so u can imagine how they love minitruckers

dont even ask about bags and bd.
i pray i dont get caught lol
mates   +1y
we can only have left hand drive if its pre 1974 i tihnk or around that year i guess we could always use an oldskool frame and get around it that way ! mmm 02 4runner LHD on 70 model frame lol , cops would get confused when they doa vehcle check when they are following ya.
2damlo   +1y
yea shooting (fire)
oldsklminitrk   +1y
SHOOTING FIRE!!!!!!!!!!
Is this vehicle capaible of shooting fire.....?....I dunno officer its got flames painted on the sides maybe thats the fire they saw...
blackls1   +1y
pre 74? Old school minis rule dude. I would love to see some of those
Page 1 of 1