Page 1 of 2
Northwest \  Characters - Connected

Characters - Connected

Northwest Events
views 3303
replies 14
following 5

twisted minis   +1y
This is our third show, but we are going to try to make this one an annual thing.

thread post photo

All proceeds are going to a local organization that supports kids who have parents with Cancer. Its called Kathy's Camp.
Kathy's Camps Website

We will have a live band, possibly two throughout the day. There will be an open barbeque pit, and we will keep it hot. So if you want to bring something to cook, do it. There also may be a pizza by the slice vendor.

Sponsors so far are Powell's Sweet Shoppe, and Tres Hombres.

Email me if you would like to be a sponsor or a vendor at this show.

Entry fee is $10, spectators are free.
Post was last edited on Aug 04, 2008 05:08. This post has been edited 5 times.
guhkid   +1y
hey seth me and some of my guys are there.....maybe we can rap about it at Danger Zone???????
twisted minis   +1y
Yeah I'll be there, we can talk about it then.
guhkid   +1y
sure thing...what time do you think we should be in line for Danger Zone???? was thinking and hoping round 8???????
kdcgrohl   +1y
you guys should take up a collection to fly me out. i need a vacation....
slammedtoys   +1y
Hey Seth this may be a personal question but what inspired you guys to contribute to this cause?
twisted minis   +1y

Its a local organization that supports a great cause. One of the guys in our club works at a hospital, and his boss' wife is the one that started the organization. She fought breast cancer once and won. However it came back last year, and she is fighting it again, without as much success as the time before. However she still devotes a lot of her time to this organization.

And personally, my mother had signs of cancerous cells. But they where caught early enough to be dealt with before they could become something worse.
twisted minis   +1y

I'm aiming for 8 or earlier. Last year we got there at 8 and had to wait about 45 minutes. Just don't get there after 10, you don't get in.
twisted minis   +1y
Oh yeah, I swapped out the flier. We got some sponsors now. Got a lot of local stuff as well with smaller stuff thats not on the list. But the raffle should be good. We have over $800 worth of stuff to give away so far.
guhkid   +1y
cool thing seth me and some of my guys are there for sure....see you at Danger Zone........