Page 1 of 1
Northwest \  3 Day Northwest Show!

3 Day Northwest Show!

Northwest Events
views 2167
replies 6
following 5

mx222   +1y
Alright everyone my club Extreme Renditions will be hosting a 3 day show the end of July. This is the same weekend that Drop Zone would have been held, so even though DZ isn't going to be held this year, were still gonna have a great time and do what minitruckers do best PARTY! For more information check out Street Source.com or contact Jeremy Johnson at
twisted minis   +1y
I wish it wasn't 2 hours father than DZ was.
islandimported   +1y
I would roll but, got some family plans now! Once I heard DropZone was cancelled it was over.... alot of the homies are rollin though!!! See you guys at Sittin Pretti's SUMMER SLAM!!!
thread post photo
mx222   +1y
Oh no way is Woodburn 2 hours further away from dropzone....its more like 15min away. Salem and Woodburn are very close together off on the I5 freeway.
zip tyd   +1y
Didn't they hold a show in The Dalles a couple of years ago? Thank god it's being held at Woodburn.
nvrenufedge   +1y
I went on streetsource.com and the only show I found is a 1 day show on Aug. 29. If anybody has more info please let me know.
zip tyd   +1y
Drop Zone isn't cancelled...well kinda. It's a one day and it's on the July 26th. Starts at 0700...awards at 1600. It's not at the fairgrounds in Salem, it's at a community college instead.
Page 1 of 1