threads
Page 1 of 1
Off-topic \  started my trunk setup, what do you think?

started my trunk setup, what do you think?

Off-topic General Discussions
views 342
replies 0
following 1

Douggiefresh   +1y
Well to make the whole process go a little bit faster on sunday i started to rip apart my trunk and make my setup. I need to carpet it still but this is the raw deal right here. Let me know what you think. I cut and carpeted a 32x18" piece of 3/4" plywood for the spare tire well and mounted the 2 5gallon tanks to it, then i cut a 3/4" piece of plywood in the shape of the cover for the spare tire with the two holes for the top of the air tanks to show threw. Here are some pics. Im also gonna build to things on each side to hold the compressors, any ideas? and where should i mount my rear valves?

This is me cutting the piece to cover the spare tire well.

This is the rough layout of what it was to look like.

this is the carpeted piece we used in the spare tire well.

this is the carpeted piece with the two tanks mounted.

tanks in the spare tire well.

This is the air tank cutouts before a few fixes to make it fit, and sanded down.

this is the setup in the trunk, ready to be carpeted.

a look from up top.

an idea of where the compressors may lay, we need to cut them and get them to lay flush with the other board.

a look from outside the trunk

a look from the other side.

if anybody wants anymore pics, or questions, or dimensions and measurments or anything just post. let me know what you guys think. This whole trunk thing prolly cost me about $65-75 with materials, and took a couple of hours. Next is the cylinders!
Page 1 of 1