Page 1 of 1
Off-topic \  most memorable show and why

most memorable show and why

Off-topic General Discussions
views 759
replies 0
following 1

Douggiefresh   +1y
What was your most memorable show and why? where was it? what happened?
For me i have to, my first would be the first big show i attended it was Magnetic Minis Bash in Berlin, Ct. It was the fuckin bomb, the parties where off the hook. I stayed with Daniel from www.dropndrag.com and Pancake the Tailgate photographer (james shortway) and Creative Style (www.csautoclub.com) i got initiated by CS at that show, they surran wrapped me to a luggage cart that we stole from the hotel and paraded me around on it, everyone was pooring beer all over me and girls where sitting on my lap and shit it was phat. they brought me out into the middle of the trophie contest with like a good 200+ people watching and road me around it, Freddy from put some girls panties on my head and then they brought me into the middle of the crowd and lifted me up and everbody was going nuts it was phat, then they put me down and left me there, in the middle of everyone with the CS plaque in my hands, it was off the hook ill never forget it. all these people where shoving doller bills in my hat and in my shirt, and they where sticking beer bottles in the surran wrap n shit it was crazy. but that night we went back to the hotel and CS was hopping there hydro mazda, and the cops came and the cop goes if you guys can hop that mazda as high as my hand you can stay out here and party all night (im guessing he thought it couldnt hop) so hector hopped it higher as hell and we got to stay the cops like ill be back later to party you guys are crazy...berlin cops are cool....that was a great show. The other was Carlisle, that shows just crazy you all know that.....
Page 1 of 1