Page 1 of 1
Max Engine \  Pacesetter header install

Pacesetter header install

Max Engine Max Tech
views 2603
replies 6
following 4

judgejoe   +1y
Hey guys any of ever install a pacesetter header on your 2.6?
Pacesetter says that it will fit my d50 but some fabrication may be required? Thanks
greenteagod   +1y
Just wondering if you ever got around to installing that header and what your goal with installing it was. I'm personally looking around to see if anyone does a tri-y design as they yield better mid range power. 4-1 would be good if it's seeing lots of high rpm.
broccolilang   +1y
thinking about putting a header on my 86 2.0L as well... lemme no how it went if you get er done
greenteagod   +1y
What else has been done on the 2.0? I'm personally not a fan of 4-1 headers because of the power loss in lower revs. If you're spending a lot of time up over 5000 though that might be fine.
judgejoe   +1y
installed it several months ago, the only issue i ran into was the exhaust gasket that connects the header to the catalytic converter. i have replaced it twice, I recommend using an aluminum gasket instead the Mr. Gasket ones don't seem to cut it.
irotagrup   +1y
Any pics of what it looks like? thinking about retting it for my 82 2.6
judgejoe   +1y
sadly no. I had to sell my truck as wife lost her job and he state I live in didnt accept the federal money to extend the unemployment.
Page 1 of 1