Page 1 of 1
Max Projects \  Kiwi L200 Double Cab

Kiwi L200 Double Cab

Max Projects
views 3767
replies 2
following 3

its2lo   +1y
Here's my money pit that's kept me in and out of trouble for the last 7 years. I'm wayy down at the ass end of the globe in New Zealand, which explains the RHD and twin cab incase you're wondering!

This is as I brought it about 7 years ago..
thread post photo

thread post photo

Since then, I've either rebuilt or replaced most of the work done by the previous owner, as most of it was less than ideal. It now runs 2" drop spindles and lowered Pedders coils in the front and custom made leaf packs with 2" blocks in the rear. Engine is a rebuilt 2.6l with mild cam, headers and Weber carb conversion.
About 3 years ago I gave her a facelift over the xmas break.
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

My one major pitfall is that I'm a car audio addict, so I'm always changing things to improve/experiment in order to get the 'perfect' sound. I'm currently on my 3rd install with plans to redo it for the fourth time
Anyway, here's the interior as of 6 months ago:
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

Since then, I've sold the centre console and rear seat/sub enclosure, changed out to new amps and started on a new console with 8" sub. I'll also have a removable 12" sub & amp that will replace the rear seat for audio comps, and to top it off, I'm planning new door cards with an all new front sound stage (which will be run active from a Pioneer P80RS), I just need to finalise drivers.

If you want the extended version, you can find the full build on the MTNZ forums

Cheers!
droppedmitsu   +1y
Very nice truck, the new paint looks good too. A lot of guys(myself included) would kill to have a double cab congrats. You should register over at mightyram50.net too as people there would love your truck.
baggedbmy93mazda   +1y
nice....yep...ill be having one shipped over here when i save the money up and have someone find one, purchase it for me and build a crate for it, man that sounds expensive....hahah...

nice truck man...def. register on mightyram50.net for sure.
welcome to the site.
Page 1 of 1