Max Projects \  project maxine build

project maxine build

Max Projects
views 2638
replies 7
following 4

steve-0   +1y
low down on this

when i first got it as yo ucan see it was crashed up front.
thread post photo

first im getting it running to drive it around till i fund the money to buy the 1jz-gte swap, single setup hp goal shooting for 350-400 on 18 or so psi.
its getting fully caged, 240sx crossmember with r&p, 240sx front/rear coilovers. custom shock towers. modded knuckles for more angle. rear is getting irs from a 240. gonna be rolling on mustang rep 17x9(front) 17x10/18x10(rear). hydrolic hangbrake. 240sx steering colum and the steering wheel i just couldnt sell. nardi classic/nrg 2.5 qr, nrg slim hub. its all still a dream at the moment but itll be a long time since you'll see it anywhere close to what ive said.
core support all glued up and everything fitted and just waiting to put the front bumper on. ordered the weber carb kit thurs. night and should be getting that next week. then next on the list is front brakes and tires

came into work this morning and the glue had fully cured and is rock hard. there was some that dripped onto the floor and it took a good 10 wacks with a hammer and flat head and finaly a junk of the concrete came with it. i dont think the coresupport is comming off anytime soon.
thread post photo

next up the headlights. corner lights and the 2.6 rad went in.

thread post photo

then the grill went on

thread post photo

looks pretty cool with no emblem.

thread post photo

all done.gotta put hood pins cause both of the hood cables broke when trying to take em off.

thread post photo

so used to my slammed ass 240 and lowered cars. soon its getting 3in drop blocks out back, and gonna cut the front coils off till desired level of awesomeness is achieved.
thats after lower profile tires tho.
anyways enjoy them now ill update when i have enough cash and when it gets driving worthy
john   +1y
Hi Steve-O,

Looking good! What make of rims are on your truck?

John
steve-0   +1y
honestly i couldnt tell yah lol they came with the truck my buddy has the same rims but 5 lug and he told me what they were but the name of them arent coming to me at the moment.
steve-0   +1y
today i put the chrome front bumper on. then went and picked up the new brakes for the front and the fuel filter. put those on then came home and the carb was in the mailbox

anyways tomorrow gonna put the carb on and see if i can get it running. B) stay tuned

thread post photo

thread post photo
slow50   +1y
what carb did you get?
steve-0   +1y

i got the 32/36 just so i can have realy good gas millage.
cause thats all ima use it for till i swap the motor.

well i got the carb on and it runs. kinda. find out that this whole time ive had a dead cly. number 4 had no spark or just intermitent.
wires good (brand new) plugs good (new) check dizzy and the cam has a chipped tooth on it so its not getting a good contact. so i ordered one (used) should be here mid tomorrow and throwing it back in. checking timing and should be driving it around.
publicnuisance   +1y
The Wheels look like Enki Fan Blades...

Brad
steve-0   +1y
well its been a slow build.
got the dizzy in, everything ran perfect, started right up without a probelm. only thing is at lets say 4k rpm the motor started knocking. no cool.so i parted out motor/trans/carb. slammed it, bought lsx 5.3 v8, ls1 intake and stuff, turbo 350 trans, man vavle body, all that jazz, just havent had enough money to put it all together yet so parts are just sitting around.

fronts lowered by cutting the spring in half, it sits on the cut bump stops till i get out there and cut the spring buckets so i have suspention travel.
rear has a 3in block stacked on a 2 in block lowering it 5in total (wow)

wheels are stock ones it came with but i bought some titan wheels for it just havent shaved/tires for em.
blah leave me alone, got a mustang im trying to play with..

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

more updates when i feel like posting here. my time is now spent in my new daily. 99 mustang gt 5 speed,
Page 1 of 1