Page 1 of 1
Max Projects \  Not a D50 but a little more unique

Not a D50 but a little more unique

Max Projects
views 2951
replies 9
following 7

ledevil   +1y
Well here's my 83' 2 door Mitsubishi Montero current mods are Weber 32/36 DGAV, Cam, Header, full exhaust, Cranked down torsion bars, Mono leaf in the rear.
Future plans:
3rd gen supra running gear doing front as we speak
bags all around
5 speed swap
older pic
thread post photo

Current state before front end ripped apart
thread post photo

thread post photo
slow50   +1y
that thing looks wierd. i dont think ive seen a two door before. what part of washington are you from?
baggedbmy93mazda   +1y
that is def. a unique ride. especially to build. whats your plans. ill keep up with this for sure
ledevil   +1y
Thanks guys yea that's the reason for me building it, its odd weird and hella different.
Plans are finish up the 3rd gen Supra front suspension then move to the back. I cant decide if I wanna stay solid axle or do the IRS. If I stay Solid then I can just reuse my LSD rear now and just have the hubs drilled to match the front. I'll try to get some up to date pics of progress tomorrow. But until then I'll continue to drive my DD
thread post photo
hott sauce   +1y
Man loving that courior what year is it 74? My boy had one in high school that was lowered. Don't see them trucks anymore
ledevil   +1y
It's actually a 75' yea I love this truck to bad it is now being stripped down do to someone cutting my lines ripping my tank out of the bed ripping the compressor out of the bed and beating the piss out of it and then giving it back to me with a lovely rod knock.
that.minitrucker   +1y
Little update Truck is running a Weber 32/36, Long Tube header, Flowmaster exhaust, JUN Cam, Full MK3 Supra front suspension, KONI SPA 1 coilovers, Rear is a 7.5 Solid axle out of a Truck.

Things left to get it drivable:
Hook up power steering lines
Figure out how to convert a 4wd trans to a 2wd
Get drive line made
Hook up rear brakes
Finish exhaust
Here's the KONI SPA1's at full lift with my 19's
thread post photo

thread post photo

Partially dumped with my roller 16's
thread post photo

My roller 14's still working on the rear suspension to get it closer to mother earth
thread post photo
pennyman1   +1y
To convert the tranny to 2wd get a tailshaft housing from a 2wd d50 tranny; the tails interchange with no other parts needed
baggedbmy93mazda   +1y
WHATS UP WITH THIS.....
oyamum   +1y
this thing is awsome i have a 1 of these in australia we call them a pajero mines full 4x4 spec with 33" muddies roof lights suspension and body lift air locker ect ect and i was thinking about building 1 on air so i could have a low and a high 1 lol... any updates?
Page 1 of 1