Page 1 of 2
Max Projects \  my new 94 mighty max

my new 94 mighty max

Max Projects
views 5931
replies 13
following 4

brakeless   +1y
so heres my stock truck soon to be static dropped but thats just for awhile i hope to have it bagged and laying frame

thread post photo

thread post photo

and these are the rims im gonna get

thread post photo

so far ive only took out the middle leaf springs in the rear

thread post photo

and this is what i hope it to look like for lil bit

thread post photo
insanemitsu   +1y
I have 2 inch coil springs for the front 4 sale if your interested let me know.
drgnmits95   +1y
hey looks great hella clean good luck with the build
brakeless   +1y
thanks for the offer but one of my friends is already giveing me springs and 3 angled blocks so i dont need then but thanks anyways and thanks the the comments this is my first car so i hope it goes good lol but thats why i have u guys to help me with haha
ryan4dc   +1y
Hope everything goes smoothly. Herd the fronts are hard to do when it's done for the first time ever. One of the members here said that.
brakeless   +1y
yeah i heard that to im having one of my friends help me with it cuz he has all the tools i need
ryan4dc   +1y
My "friends" say that about me too. But of course I don't do nothing but advise them. They said they want to learn so what better way then first hand.
brakeless   +1y
haha yeah but my friends lazy and he told me that im gonna do it all..all hes gonna do is tell me what to do hahaha i hope it works out that way
ryan4dc   +1y
I doubt he's as lazy as I am. But I do the samething as him. I only get my hands dirty when they are about to mess up.
brakeless   +1y
hahaha idk i think he might have u beat he only gets up to get a beer or to work on his truck haha but this week i should be getting the springs and the lowering blocks so as soon as thats done ill post some pics....