Page 1 of 1
Northwest \  Dropzone!

Dropzone!

Northwest Events
views 2303
replies 3
following 3

draggin_d50   +1y
Sure did love the greatest show in the northwest this year anybody else. Im from the shit hole that its put on (salem Or.) and i gotta say i look foward to it more than chritmas.
bagged51d50   +1y
when is dropzone this year or did it already happen?
rickdees   +1y
Not sure if Drop zone is going to happen, but if it does it should be this month. I'll find out.

There is one out at Rooster Rock July 25Th, you should plan on coming out. The wife thought would would go with some other guy's we know. I'm going to take my truck out and show it (why not?)
It is open for ALL CARS AND TRUCKS, Should be a good time!

heres the details,

Who: Northwest Mini-Truck Scene What: MazdaFest 2009 When: Saturday, July 25th through Sunday, July 26th 2009 Where: Rooster Rock State Park Troutdale, Oregon Why: To support the dying NW show scene, along with the hobby we call "Mini Trucking" Time: Saturday July 25th, Roll In 8a.m.-12p.m. Judging 1p.m.-2p.m. Sunday July 26th, Trophies 12p.m. Roll Out 1p.m. Camping: There is limited camping available at the show location, but there are hotels and other camping grounds within 15-30 minutes drive Cost: Pre-Reg $10, Day of show $15 *Spectators will have to pay the designated $3.00 park fee On site dragging: No, there will not be any on site dragging whatsoever! We are trying to organize a cruise in the evening to Multnomah Falls, where you can drag all you want! Alcohol: No, there will not be any alcohol on the show grounds at any point in time! This is a family oriented show, help us keep it this way! Trophies: Yes, there are 17 trophy classes that will be awarded Trophy Classes: 17 Classes Top Mazda Best Interior Best Paint Best Engine Best Frame Best Audio/Video Under Construction Vendors: Current vendors include; The Bag Shack, MazdaBScene, YourSceneMag, and Chris with his BBQ Mazda *We will keep updating this thread as more answers become available! For further information or questions please use the Contact Info. on the flyer!

PRE-REG IS NOW OPEN!!! REGISTER NOW AND SAVE!!!

PRE-REG CUT OFF IS SATURDAY JULY 18TH!!!

FUNDS CAN BE SENT VIA MONEY ORDER TO THE ADDRESS ABOVE, OR VIA PAYPAL...

THE FEE INCLUDES YOU & ONE PASSENGER, ANY ADDITIONAL PASSENGERS ARE ONLY $5.00

PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING WITH PAYMENT:

NAME (BOTH DRIVER/PASSENGER(S))
MAKE/MODEL

PHONE NUMBER

**IF YOU PLAN ON CAMPING @ MAZDAFEST YOU MUST RSVP W/PRE-REG**

We are limited to 50 spots (give or take) and we want to make sure that everyone has a fair shot at being able to stay if they would like...

So in order to do this you MUST do the following if you intend to camp:

PRE-REG FOR THE SHOW (INCLUDE NECESSARY INFO.)
RSVP FOR 1 CAMPING SPOT (INCLUDES MAX OF 2 VEHICLES CONTAINING 2 PASSENGERS EACH)

THIS MUST BE DONE BY JULY 18TH!!!

Upon receipt we will issue you (via mail/email) a RSVP confirmation that must be furnished at the show!

We will be checking for RSVP at the show, anyone that has not been issued an RSVP card will not be allowed to camp...

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

THANKS GUYS/GALS!!

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO CONTACT THOSE INVOLVED!!!
rickdees   +1y
BUMP!
One week away!

Hell, NO I'M NOT READY!
but, I am going and showing
Page 1 of 1