Page 1 of 1
Max Suspension \  drop spindles

drop spindles

Max Suspension Max Tech
views 2120
replies 6
following 4

scaredofheights619   +1y
okay so ya i was looking like everybody says aim is the only place to get drop spindels well my buddy owns a shop and has his old belltech drop spindels from a nissan frontier and well we were messing around and the bolt on with the ball joints but we got to do a lil modifications with the tie rods and brake lines but they look like they will work... has anybody tried this b4?? i will get pics soon of them and the modifications we have to do as i am going to use his drop spindles rotors and everything but my 95 mighty max arms i will let you all know how it goes
xlowerx   +1y
So are you going to convert your truck to 5 Lug I'm assuming?
baggedbmy93mazda   +1y
i have a set of spindles new in box. aim. you know what they cost. if you are interested i am asking $250 plus shipping. 540 333 2246
i just posted them for sale on another site and will part my project out or sell all. look for my post coming soon
scaredofheights619   +1y
the nissan frontier is a 6 lug...

and i am getting the frontier drop spindles and everything for free
scaredofheights619   +1y
and plus i am getting the drop spindles hubs and everything i need and the brakes are brand new with drilled and slotted roters
baggedbmy93mazda   +1y
yay for you....
slow50   +1y
that could mess up your suspension geometry if you care. and isnt nissan front steer? id like to see how it works.
Page 1 of 1