Page 1 of 1
Max Suspension \  DROP SHOCKS

DROP SHOCKS

Max Suspension Max Tech
views 1768
replies 3
following 3

808gunner   +1y
what are the very best drop shocks to buy? my truck will have drop spindles on the front with drop coils,and in the rear 4'' drop blocks and removed middle leaf.unless any body knows of a diffrent or better way to lower the rear.But i want the best shocks out there for this set up.Looking for the smoothe's ride i can get with out bagging it.running 18'' titan rims.
808gunner   +1y
i was also wondering what tools i would need to do this type of drop i would really like to do everything myself as much as possible. Not because of labor cost but more so i can learn and understand my truck better and not have to rely on any one all the time any suggestions would be really appreciated.
slow50   +1y
youll need a basic tool set sockets and wrenches pliers the ball joint nuts are kinda big also a bfh to break the ball joints loose and something to cut your bumpstops.
droppedmitsu   +1y
IMO Beltech makes the best shocks for a static(no bags) dropped ride.

To install the spindles you'll need basic sockets and wrenches, big 27mm(might be bigger or maybe 24 cant remember) socket for balljoint nuts, and a pickle fork or balljoint seperator which you can usually rent from autozone or the like. I cut my bumpstops with a hack saw or coping saw and some cutting lube(really helps).
Page 1 of 1