Page 1 of 1
Max Suspension \  Front end dropping.

Front end dropping.

Max Suspension Max Tech
views 1478
replies 6
following 3

toyo   +1y
Okay so i have a 1994 mighty max and i want to drop it what is the best way to do it. it has springs. I want to drop it where i can have it aligned and balanced still. I need help guys.
slow50   +1y
they best way would be drop spindles. but alot of people just cut the springs because its cheaper.
droppedmitsu   +1y
best way is spindles(airbagit.com) as said because it wont mess up your front suspension geometry like cutting or drop coils will.
toyo   +1y
Now when i drop it with spindle do i have to change my springs and shocks also?
droppedmitsu   +1y
No you do not as it is not actually lowering the suspension, but moving the position of the wheel up in relation to the rest of the suspension. If you want to lower it more then yes you can cut, or buy drop coils. Shock are not needed but would definitely help.
toyo   +1y
Alright thanks.. cause i have it at stock height and want go five inches in the back and buy the spindles for the front but i hope it doesnt give me the star gazing look. haha
toyo   +1y
Alright thanks.. cause i have it at stock height and want go five inches in the back and buy the spindles for the front but i hope it doesnt give me the star gazing look. haha
Page 1 of 1