Page 1 of 1
Max Suspension \  LOWERING MY 89 D50

LOWERING MY 89 D50

Max Suspension Max Tech
views 1701
replies 1
following 2

808gunner   +1y
i wanna lower my 89 ram 50 i want it to be as low as possible without bagging it.i have 4'' universal blocks for the rear,was planning on pulling the middle leaf.up front got drop spindles was planning on getting 2.5 drop springs.dont know what drop shocks to go with,i have 18'' titan rims that im going to put on.i want the truck to be level and want the top of the tire at least to the lip of the rim to sit up into the fender front and back.now my ? is what are the best drop shocks to buy,is there a better way to drop my truck,and how good will the ride be.p.s my truck is going to be a daily driver i can handle a little stiffness but not to much in the ride looking for best ride possible.
slow50   +1y
its gona ride like crap. but atleast it will look good. when i static droped my truck i did the 4" block and pulled the middle leaf and just cut the front coils it was low but not tucking tire. your gona have to cut the entire front bump stop off and even the its gona almost ride on the spring pocket thats why its gona ride horrible. not to mention theres stuff that hangs below the frame so plan on getting suck on speed bumps. i did. but mines baged now.
Page 1 of 1