Page 1 of 2
Max Suspension \  2 link

2 link

Max Suspension Max Tech
views 1988
replies 13
following 3

nate10   +1y
has any1 ever made there own 2 link? what kind of bushings would be the best to use or a size that some 1 has on theres
droppedmitsu   +1y
I would not recommend a 2-link, as with a 2 link you are going to have to run a panhard bar. And with a 2 link and a panhard bar the way the setup works makes it so it pulls the rear end towards the front of the truck a lil as you lay out. It also has tons of pinion angle movement through its suspension stroke and that is bad for the driveline and such. But if you still want to run it go ahead, just trying to help you look to better setups.

Heres a site to get good quality 4-link parts and bag parts
nate10   +1y
i was just looking at easy set ups an some 1 gave me a silver star 2 link set up an i was wondering if it was worth putting it on i want todo tri 4 link but i dont have money for the joints right now
nate10   +1y
i was looking at grant kustoms an they have a few sets of links but they have rubber bushings. would rubber bushings be better than being solid?
droppedmitsu   +1y
Yea those will work fine
slow50   +1y
ya you dont want solid mounts.
nate10   +1y
cuz im building a jeep right now an i put sold 1s on that wasnt sure about this. an i started to measure the where the links would run an my gas tank seems to get in the way i thot about moving it forward? any ideas?
droppedmitsu   +1y
Don't think you can move it forward, its as far forward as it can go. most people move it behind the axle and put it side ways
nate10   +1y
dos it have to stick thro the bed to put it side ways?
nate10   +1y
like the inside not the out side lol