threads
Page 1 of 1
Max Suspension \  Run two seperate valves to air shocks?

Run two seperate valves to air shocks?

Max Suspension Max Tech
views 1401
replies 3
following 3

mitsumike559   +1y
my truck leans to the left. i was thinking as a quick fix for the mean time to install some adjustable shocks in the rear and run two seperate valves to simply pick up the driver side about an inch to level out my truck? before i start replaceing my front suspension components to hopefully end this chevy lean on my MITZ! any comments or opinions?
cyrus   +1y
Question is why is it leaning? Is it leaning all together on one side, or just one corner of one side? If just one corner which? Maybe you just have a shock more wore out than the rest, you could swap them and see if the lean changes.
mitsumike559   +1y
i kinda narrowed it down,

just my front driver side sits lower than my passanger sidei had it on jacks recently and it was perfectly level. but i noticed my tires up in the air wernt at the same level.

problem is i cut the springs when i first lowered it. so what i did was replaced the springs after about 6 months with stock ones. thats when i noticed the lean at first...

so maybe damage to the driver/passager side due to the rough ride?
or possibly worrn part in the arms?

ill post some pics
mightymouse   +1y

shocks have nothing to do with the ride height of the truck. only the air bags or the springs hold the weight of the truck shocks only smooth out the ride and keep the truck from bouncing all over the place
Page 1 of 1