Page 1 of 1
Max Suspension \  Two link for 80d50.

Two link for 80d50.

Max Suspension Max Tech
views 2212
replies 5
following 4

cyrus   +1y
This is for 80d50 who wanted to know about my two link setup. I got my idea from silverstarcustoms.com which is a shop right down the road from me. This is probably the easiest and most redneck way to do this. As you will have vitually no flex in your rearend, most people will frown upon this setup. I did it on my truck because I already had all the materials on hand and it was never intended to be a daily driver. The first pictures are from silver star customs web site. Mine is pretty much the same except I ran my bags on the inside of the frame. I only have one picture right now, but I can get more if the ones provided don't give you the general concept. I used the stock leaf spring hangers by the cab.

thread post photo
80d50   +1y
thanks ideas and the photo's,but with that set up can u go front to back and side to side with it.
thebeaumartin   +1y
REDNECK?? Huh ok sure. that "Redneck" way is how a lot or cars come stock and started back in the 50s and is used on drag racing very often. I see you only know what you are told by the local shops in your area. In cali. it is not a good choice dew to all the hills but in the south where its flat like Texas its the most common set up and works great. There is no need for a 4 link if its flat where you live dont belive what all these shops tell you. Check out all their trucks (that are on a ton of covers) are 2 linked..
slow50   +1y
what cars came stock with this style 2 link?
thebeaumartin   +1y
jeeps, kia, older camaro and many others
slow50   +1y
and they were welded solid like this one? thats interesting. i have nothing against a 2 link but this one looks like a bad design. how its all solid. theres better ways to do it.
Page 1 of 1