threads
Page 1 of 1
Max Suspension \  What is the tallest/widest tire/rim you can fit?

What is the tallest/widest tire/rim you can fit?

Max Suspension Max Tech
views 1552
replies 4
following 3

stealthy   +1y
On my static dropped MM, I want to run an 18x9 rim. Is this going to be an issue width wise? what about offset. I need answers quickly, as I want to order my rims soon, lol.. I just want to make sure that a 9 or even 10" wide wheel wont be a problem without rubbing. Also, what is our best backspacing/offset?
pstlwppd25   +1y
If your MM is static dropped i dont know if i would run a tire as wide as 9 inches. I have 18x7.5 6 lug standard chevy offset air bagged. They clear fine but I have no fender wells. I stuck 20x9 wirewheels with adapters on the rear and they had very little clearance. Didnt try them on the front though. I would definatley NOT go 10 inches wide though.
stealthy   +1y

Well, the rims I want only come 18x9, 0 offset, with a 5.00 backspacing. Does anyone see an issue with this at all? I have the 17x7.5 Escalade wheels on it now, and I want/NEED wider for traction.
d3v1ns d50   +1y
Mine are 18x9 but I have no idea on the offset. I'm bagged so I had to flare the bed to get them to tuck. Depending on how low you are they might work. The truck I bought them from was static and the fender barely rubbed the outside edge of the tire.
stealthy   +1y
I'm gonna go for it, I guess I'll worry about if they fit or not afterwards.... LOL.
Page 1 of 1