Page 1 of 1
Max Suspension \  Laying with stock spindles

Laying with stock spindles

Max Suspension Max Tech
views 1301
replies 4
following 4

d3v1ns d50   +1y
Is it possible to get the truck to lay with stock spindles? I had drop spindles but messed up the driver's side one pretty badly and had to switch back to the stockers. I'm bagged and layed complete frame with the drop spindles but now only the rear lays all the way out. One thing I did notice is that with the stock spindles I can drive the truck much lower and still turn the wheels without them rubbing the fenders. I like this but I want to get it to lay back complete frame. I already have the uppers pie cut but I don't know what else can be done. Worst case I'll try and get some more drop spindles or get mine fixed.
slow50   +1y
how tall are your wheels? you ball joints are probably binding.
d3v1ns d50   +1y
I'm runnin 18" wheels. The upper arms have been pie cut already but they were cut with the drop spindles on it.
droppedmitsu   +1y
You will probably have to rework the bag brackets/cups(move them up), don't think you will get it to lay without doing that or getting more spindles.
pennyman1   +1y
mitsu trucks need a z cut of the front clip to lay flat in the front. the frame is usually cut near the firewall and moved up 1-2" then welded and braced. Not something I would but many on the various forums have with good success. An alternative is the tubular upper and lower control arms for the mitsu trucks- he can build them for the drop you want in the front with proper angles and screw-in balljoints that don't bind laid out.
Page 1 of 1