Page 1 of 1
Max Suspension \  Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Max Suspension Max Tech
views 1133
replies 5
following 3

castaneda8   +1y
I am lowering the back some more. I was wondering would it be ok to take the bottom leaf spring off? I dont plan on carrying anything heavy or anything at all in the back and am planning to bag it soon. Would it be ok to just take that leaf out?
droppedmitsu   +1y
I would only remove the middle one if you wwant to take out a leaf. It will give you about a 2" drop
castaneda8   +1y
How do I take the front bold off? Theres no space to hammer it from the other side.
droppedmitsu   +1y
You don't need to remove the leaf spring perch bolts to remove the middle leaf. Just remove the u bolts, then bend the little tabs that are holding the leafs together so you can pull the bottom leaf off the pack. Then remove the middle leaf and put the bottom leaf back in place and put everything else back together
insanemitsu   +1y
i wouldn't take off the bottom leaf thats the overload leaf for saftey keep it on. taking it out wont get you any lower.
castaneda8   +1y
Yea I got the middle one off. It did give me quite a bit but for some odd reason there is still plenty of free space between the querterpanel and the wheel. In other words....I want it lower. haha. Anyway that you guys are aware of that I can do?
Page 1 of 1