Page 1 of 1
Max Suspension \  What do you think???

What do you think???

Max Suspension Max Tech
views 1090
replies 3
following 3

sallen   +1y
What up fellas!! I think im getting ready to do the ol cheap diy static drop on my mits..Thinking bout just taking a blade to one of my coils and throw on some 3" andle blocks that i got layin around... My Question is??? who would know or does it matter.. What is a good inexpensive short shock to use after i do this procedure..i need new ones anyway... should i get stock?? and will those work okay.. or should i just wait and do the right thing and get spindles... If anyone is interested or know someone that might be.. i do have a brand new set of bell-tech spindles for blazer/jimmys that will fit 98-03 i know they changed somewhere before 98 i just cant remember... i will do a straight up trade for some mm spindles or $200.. thanks
zro   +1y
cut the springs in the front if you dont want to spend no cash. as for the back you can pull the middle leaf out and run a three inch block and you shouldnt have any problems with rubbing or hitting. thats the way i have my rear setup. as far as the drop spindles if your running stock wheels 15 or under you cant run spindels. you would have to upgrade to 16 or bigger. the reason is the lower a arm gets put into a position where it hits the inside of the rim. as for the lowering shocks the cheapest ive seen is about 35 each compared to stock shocks that are about 15 to 20 bucks each. you can run stocks for a while but if you need shocks anyway just go ahead and buy the lowering shocks cause the stock ones will not last long. hope that helps you out. let me know if you need anything else and ill see if i can help you out.
ryan4dc   +1y
Id say 1.5 coils cut in front and remove middle leaf with a 3in angle block. 3/5 drop, drop and level [/opinion]
Air shocks for a nissan hard body works good.
sallen   +1y
thanks for the advice!!!! much thanks...that will help me out..
Page 1 of 1