threads
Page 1 of 1
Max Suspension \  A few questions about static drops..

A few questions about static drops..

Max Suspension Max Tech
views 1838
replies 3
following 3

mighty_misfit   +1y
Plans were in September to get my MM bagged, however my husbands truck is going to be taking up the garage for a little longer then expected. So, instead of driving a *4X4 looking mm (stock 2wd) I have decided to static drop it until the turn of the year. This was not exactly what I wanted to do, but with the extra time I have I will be able to really plan out this build and get all the parts that I want, not just settle for what I can afford at this point..
Here are the plans:
AIM front spindles
4 inch drop block in back
? remove middle leaf ?
? front drop springs ?
toxic drop shocks *4 corners

Now my ?'s are:
I've never cut front springs, so how many springs should I cut approx. to achieve 2 inches drop on stock springs? Or would it be better to buy front dropped coils?
I've read that removing the middle leaf gives you about 2 more inches..does that sound right?
I'll post up pics as it gets going and I appreciate all the help in advance.
ryan4dc   +1y
1 coil for 2 inches. Can cut one coil and pull middle leaf, and 2 inch blocks for a 2/4 drop. Even drop. I was planning on 3 inch angle blocks and pull middle leaf for rear and 1 coil with spindles for front. 4/5 drop. Don't got cash for rims at the moment, so I just happy with a 0/2 for now till my new motor is in.
qballd50   +1y
What He Said!-(Ryan4dc)
mighty_misfit   +1y
Thanks guys I appreciate it!
Page 1 of 1