Page 1 of 2
Max Suspension \  what years?

what years?

Max Suspension Max Tech
views 2560
replies 11
following 5

dawgsledmazda   +1y
Im wondering what years the MM and D50 were made. im updating my website and need to know what years to put with the pics.

I know the old round body trucks have the same suspension as the square body ones, so I need to know when the round body was first made and when the last square body was made. thanks!
droppedmitsu   +1y
square bodys start in 87 and end in 95
anonymous   +1y
The Mighty Max
1983-1996

and the d50
1979-1993
baggedmitsu   +1y
mm 83-96

d50 79-93

i have actually seen a 96 mitsu ONCE
dawgsledmazda   +1y
thanks guys I appreciate it very much. Ill be updating my site with this info asap.
laidmits   +1y
if i'm not mistaken mitsubishi stopped making the mighty max in '94 or '95. so in '96 they were left over trucks from '95, that were not sold.
anonymous   +1y
I do not know, they only have a very select few that were sold in 96. You could be right but why would they list them as a 96 then? I would think they couldnt do that. But I know for sure they made them in 95 because I got one lol.

That is something that will be interesting to find out.
laidmits   +1y
from what i was told with any car make. the factory would take them back and change the vin and resubmit the info to dmv with the following year. it's like with chevy trucks, the obs stopped in '98 but they still sold some in '99.
dawgsledmazda   +1y
Im redoing my Mitsu and D50 page on my site, so check it out and tell me what you guys think of the site and the parts.

I finally learned some HTML and can make my own pages now. thanks once again for the help.
laidmits   +1y
WHAT KIND OF TIME FRAME ARE WE LOOKING AT, FROM THE TIME THE ORDER IS PLACED AND THE TIME THEY'RE RECIEVED?