threads
Page 1 of 1
Max Suspension \  Drop spindles..Who has the best price?

Drop spindles..Who has the best price?

Max Suspension Max Tech
views 5130
replies 9
following 7

d50got_air   +1y
OK ,where is the cheapest place to get d-50 spindles? Best I have found is 188 bucks..any1 got them for less?
droppedmitsu   +1y
thats from AIM right? I think thats the cheapest you will find them anywhere
anonymous   +1y
As far as i know, thats the only place that sales them right now. Unless you go through someone that goes to aim. Its sad but true
moidsm1   +1y
Airbagit.com has em for $188 as well. Ive never bought from them though.

baggedmitsu   +1y
I NEED SOME FUCKEN SPINDLES TOO....BUT I DONT WANT TO PAY $188 EITHER LOL
03on22s   +1y
airbagit.com is aim. and even though there 188 they will rip you a new one on shipping. been there with my full size. bastards.
d50got_air   +1y
Yeah, me also. I bought a set from them back in the day..later decided I wasnt gonna need them anymore so, I sold them. Now gonna build her back. STUPID! STUPID!
exploitedcustoms.com   +1y
Im looking into this stuff as we speak right now. I will see what kind of price I can pull.

Hopefully will have something by midweek.
exploitedcustoms.com   +1y
alright so my account with them as been activated now and good to go.

I can do $180+shipping for the spindles.
d50got_air   +1y
Done a little surfing on the all mighty eBay an discovered that AIM sells on there as well. They go by the store name pricebusterchris. Some or, maybe all of you already know this.
They advertise spindels for the usual...S-10, Chevy f/s, Toyota and so on but, nothing for the MM/D50. They advertise the spindels for the Toyota @ $139.00 + 39.00 for shipping. If my math is correct, that comes to 178.00 to your door.
I sent an email to them (using the toyota auction as a way in to contact the seller) and, asked about spindels for the MM/D50. The response was they are the same price as the Toyota.
Still not that cheap but better than $188 + shipping from them over the phone.
Page 1 of 1