threads
Page 1 of 1
Max Suspension \  Stock Hood with Body Drop?

Stock Hood with Body Drop?

Max Suspension Max Tech
views 1890
replies 2
following 3

mitsumike91   +1y
I just body dropped my mitsu and I have a problem with a couple of sensors on top of the fuel injection staying under the hood! I saw a couple of mitsu's on sites like ssm and one at the Carlisle show this year but I couldn't get a look under the hood! AAAHHHH! Does anyone have any sugestion's? Beside's a cowl hood? Thank's
laidmits   +1y
HOW MUCH DID YOU BD IT? I DID A
3-1/2", SO I HAD TO CUT THE HOOD TO CLEAR SOME OF THE INTAKE BODY. ONLY THING I SAW THAT WAS IN THE WAY, WAS THE IGNITION MODULE. YOU CAN MAKE A BRACKET TO MOVE IT AND CUT THE HOOD BRACES. OR YOU CAN LOWER THE ENGINE, BUT YOU WOULD HAVE TO SHORTEN THE OIL PAN.
whatisit   +1y
is it actually hitting the hood skin or the support brace on the underside?? When mine was first bodydropped we had to cut the brace out that crosses over the intake(fuel injected truck) plus made a bracket to move the ign. module down and moved the hard vacuum lines that run across the top of the intake. I know it barely even hits the hood skin ,if you cut the brace out and move the ign. module. What hits are the hard vacuum lines and just barely , can't even notice it with the hood closed, but all it takes is one time that you forget and let the hood slam to make a ding.
Page 1 of 1