Page 1 of 2
Max Suspension \  pics of front setups

pics of front setups

Max Suspension Max Tech
views 5730
replies 13
following 8

lo.14.me   +1y
hey just wondering if some people could post some pics of how they did the front of the truck coz i think we hav done mine wrong an may hav 2 redo it any help would b great cheers
anonymous   +1y
Why do you think you did yours wrong? Does it lay out? How much lift do you get?

I used torsion styled brackets where you have to cut half of the spring pocket out, well almost all of it lol. I have pics, I can email them to you.
vidraggin   +1y
I made mine similar to a S10 style. I used smaller diameter round pipe for mine and made them really short, also I just plated the bottom of the spring pocket and ran my bottom bolt through like you always would. I also had to cut a shit load of my pocket out. I would get with the guy who has the truck now but its been toasted for about a year or so.
lo.14.me   +1y

yea i did the same i get good lift an it lays out but the bag is heaps squashed an rubs on the top braket
can u please email your pics to me my address is
thanks
dragaholic   +1y
Here is mine, Josh at Wicked Kustoms did it. it was tore down in those pix so it was all dirty but there is mine hope this helps.

anonymous   +1y
Been awhile since i have had time to get to a computer, but the pics that justin posted is bascially what my front setup looks like except I got flat plates for brackets instead of a cup that sits inside the spring cup.
lowmax99   +1y
Barnyard Customs make tubular upper and lower control for the Mighty Max now. $330 for the set.
laidmits   +1y
ANY ONE KNOW WHAT THE TIME FRAME WOULD BE ON A SET? I HEARD ON SSM THAT HE'S HELL OF BUSY.
dawgsledmazda   +1y
4 to 5 weeks wait time currently. but I have 2 sets ordered now that re at about that many weeks and have to make some soon. we like to make all thats ordered and a few extra sets. so actual wait time right now is not that bad. maybe 2 weeks before we get some finished.

I just joined this forum so if you guys need anything or any questions answered hit me and ill check back every day.
dawgsledmazda   +1y
also the ones on the site are the older style. the new ones look much better and dont use the tabs that weld on the frame. they are an A shaped arm.