Page 1 of 1
Max Engine \  Rev limiter, distributor, MightyD50.com

Rev limiter, distributor, MightyD50.com

Max Engine Max Tech
views 1421
replies 7
following 4

Onefastvr4   +1y
Do the 4g64 (2.4)'s have a rev limiter? Also I have never in my life dealt with a distributor, how exactly do you line the distributor up? I have it at TDC, line it up with where the number one plug wire is and it seems to run but just wanna make sure it is mint. Don't have a timing light at the moment.

Also on a side note: Does any one have any information onto who owns mightyd50.com? If anyone can get me a IP address or a name (first last) and where he lives so I can contact him and have him fix the site.
baha   +1y
Let me know if you get a hold of him I would like to buy the website. I can fix it.
Onefastvr4   +1y
I just need to get my old pictures of my old truck back. Also had alot of valuable information on there. I will contact you if I get ahold of him.
mightymax 1990   +1y
U JUST GOT TO MAKE SURE ITS T.D.C THE ROTOR ON THE DISTRIBUTER WILL B AT THE NUMBER ONE SPARK WIRE THATS THE GHETTO WAY OF DOING IT LOL IT WORK FOR ME
Onefastvr4   +1y
Yeah thats what I did, it starts and runs just wanted to make sure that is what it was suppose to be.

Now I just need to replace the fuel filter and plugs (have to hold at half throttle to get it to start).
ligo   +1y
Try to get a gun.
The dizzy can rotate almost 90 degrees.
+ or - 15 will run but 45 degrees of advance is bad.
mightymax 1990   +1y
is it carbutrated
Onefastvr4   +1y
First words I said "Do the 4g64 (2.4)'s have a rev limiter?"

Also i am working on getting my light back from my buddy.
Page 1 of 1