Page 1 of 1
Max Engine \  WHATS UP AGAIN!!!

WHATS UP AGAIN!!!

Max Engine Max Tech
views 709
replies 3
following 2

sallen   +1y
say sorry to bug with so many questions ... im not stupid but maybe a little dumb hahahah..lol anyway my question for the third time this round is would any of you or have any of you done a power steering conversion??? and if so how hard is this procedure??? i dont need it but really want it.. im just afraid to when i lower it, it will be hard to steer...idk??? just curious to how that might affect me, espeacially when i soon to hope bag it someday.. thanks fellas..
ryan4dc   +1y
Power steering is good, but turning really isn't a problem without it. Just another thing to leak on you. Mines is a regular gear box and have no problems with it. The only car that I had a hard time turning was an old 1989 Honda prelude where there was a leak and gave up finding it and filling fluid.
ryan4dc   +1y
Oh and questions are good, the only traffic I actually see are questions. I have my own, and hope they are answered as fast.
sallen   +1y
appreciate it ryan...well my brother just picked up a 95 and it has ps.. i really cant tell a whole lot of differecne... thanks bro
Page 1 of 1