Page 1 of 1
Max Engine \  4g63 swap ?

4g63 swap ?

Max Engine Max Tech
views 4636
replies 4
following 5

warrantykiller   +1y
I was reading alot of articles about people doing it.. but after many pages only seen half installed pics..

anyone know someone successful in the installation.. just looking into the future when my motor goes and i want something more relaible.

any help would be appreciated.
kezark31   +1y
not a 50 but it good info! im gathering parts now for the swap. i had a 63t in 89 mitsu mirage gt fastest car i have ever driven no honda would even try to play only raced one guy after that the cat was out of the bag. ran 18 psi... miss that little car!
qballd50   +1y

Your Web site you put down has the Mighty Max Pic. In it, and that would be a good starting point if your wanting to do the swap.
droppedmitsu   +1y
There has been MANY completed 4g63T swaps. Check over on mightyd50.com . There is a sticky turbo thread in the general tech that has links to many 4g63 build threads as well as if you search you will find a few more recent swaps. I have a 4g63t in my garage waiting to go in, just waiting for a lil more money to but a few more parts and there will be another buildup on here and mightyd50. Also, the registration page is down so no new members can join, trying to get this fixed soon
ewpeowllopl   +1y
Nice posts. Keep posting such needed information. Thank's!
Page 1 of 1