Page 1 of 1
Max Projects \  5.75 inch round headlights

5.75 inch round headlights

Max Projects
views 1294
replies 4
following 3

dantherottenman   +1y
My current project on my MMM is replacing my factory lights with round ones, and yes I got the idea from the blue one with the chrome grille from a Truckin web site before I got on here. I just thought it looked good and was different which is what I like. I'm going to use the factory housing so I can align them but I need some help to figure out the best and safest way to properly mount them. I'm open to any opinions and I was thinking of a mold maybe of fiberglass or something, i'm not sure but want to be when I mount them permanently. Just any help is good and thanks.
baha   +1y
Do you have any pics of the back of those head lights? I like the way the round ones look, especially if they are behind a phantom grill. I may have to use the idea for my Toyota
dantherottenman   +1y
No pics of the back side of the lights until I take it all back apart in a day or two but I will post them asap.
qballd50   +1y
Looks Good Buddy!!
dantherottenman   +1y
Here are the backside of the lights, I got these for 35 bucks with bulbs shipped off ebay. Thanx qball I'm trying to keep it custom/ original which is kinda hard these days.
Page 1 of 1