Page 1 of 1
Max Projects \  My '91 4x4

My '91 4x4

Max Projects
views 1823
replies 1
following 2

jdnabholz   +1y
Picked up this '91 4x4 off of Craigslist for $1500 back in December, it's a 3.0 with 130k, 5 speed, even has functional A/C! It ran like a champ for a couple months, I added on the rollbar and got a brushguard (still waiting to be installed), then the problems set in. It blew out a headgasket so I called up my buddy who's an F-16 mechanic and we pulled it into the shop and installed new ones, then it blew the alternator a week later so we pulled it into the shop and got that rebuilt, then about a week later the TPS and IAC both went out taking it up to a crazy high idle. After getting those swapped out it seems to have a bad headgasket yet again. My girlfriend's grandpa is a certified mechanic with 40+ years of experience and he thinks it's got a warped head, so now we've gotta tear the whole thing down again and probably get the head planed, so for now it's just a big sexy lawn ornament It's got a body lift on it and right now it's riding on 235/75/15's, once my tax refund comes in (and we get the engine straightened out) I plan on upgrading to 31x10.5's. Enough talk, though, on to pictures:

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
broccolilang   +1y
Great project truck man! cant wait to see what you do to it and then where you take it!!! nice to have another mud lover on here d:
Page 1 of 1