Max Projects
views 1374
replies 9
following 2

aorolfo   +1y
thread post photo

Droids take pretty nice photos ha
droppedmitsu   +1y
Yea droids do take pretty good pictures, mine has an 8mp camera lol. But truck is looking sweet, wish I could tint my windows that dark but I'm afraid of gettin messed with
aorolfo   +1y
8mp sick! mines only 5mp hah but the windows arent too dark theyre 20% all the way around,, im thinkin it just looks darker cause its like lookin through the driver window n back window,, but it person it doesnt look too dark, but thanks dude,, hows your truck doin?
droppedmitsu   +1y
Oh yea that must be it, I want to do my sides in 20% also to darken it a little. My trucks going good just got my 5-lug swap completed today and am about to have my 4g63t running in about a week n a half. Im hoping to drive to a show in frezno on the 25th so we'll see.
aorolfo   +1y
Damn thats sick,, for the 5 lug swap did you use toyota hubs? i wanted to do it too,, did you have to swap the spindles too?
droppedmitsu   +1y
Yea toyota hubs and rotors with new toyota bearings. They have the same exact bearing on the outer wheel bearing as mitsu, and the inner is different outer diamter but same inner diameter as mitsu bearing so it slides right onto mitsu spindle. Just had to space my brake caliper with a 1.22mm washer and trim tiny part of caliper for clearance of hubs. For the back I got some spare axles redrilled to 5lug
aorolfo   +1y
Thats sick i want to go 5 lug get some adapters to 5x120.7 and throw on some 17in corvette blades hah what show is on the 25th?
droppedmitsu   +1y
Adapters will make your wheels stick out too far to be able to tuck anything even with a good amount of offset. I guess the show is called Laid to Rest, if I go it'll be the first show I've ever been to
aorolfo   +1y
the vette blades are 52 offset with the 25mm adapters should be fine my xterra wheels im rockin right now are 40 right now and i have 25mm adapters,, even with my drop spindles im tuckin a lil and no rubbin,, what kind of show is it?

droppedmitsu   +1y
I guess just a regular custom car/truck/mc show.
Here's the link to info:
Page 1 of 1