Page 1 of 1
Max Projects \  86 D50 Sport

86 D50 Sport

Max Projects
views 3995
replies 9
following 4

parrell456   +1y

Hello everyone! This is my first post on MaxD50Scene, although I've been posting on MightyD50 and MightyRam50 before they both went down, so you may recognize my screen name and truck. It's my first and only D50, and I've been working on it when I can for the past five or six years. I was in the Canadian Air Force until 09, so it has been a slowish process since I kept the truck in storage away from my posting!

Anyways, here's the link to my CarDomain page which has a chronological list of changes and pictures since I bought the truck, and once I resize some pictures I'll post them on this site!

I'm glad to be back on a D50/MM forum and look forward to sharing our enthusiasm for these awesome little machines!

-RHP

dale   +1y
LETS SEE SOME PICS MAN
parrell456   +1y
Here's a couple, but until I can get more on photobucket, my CarDomain page has many more 'in progress' pictures!

-RHP

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
dale   +1y
Looks good from what i see sweet ride man
parrell456   +1y
Here's a quick one of the interior just after I changed it from blue/grey to black, and after making new door panels.

-RHP

thread post photo
parrell456   +1y
Ok, my pictures are on photobucket now, so here's a whole bunch more showing my truck at different points in its life since I bought it! Thanks for looking!

-RHP

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
baggedbmy93mazda   +1y
nice rides man...by the way...mightyram did kind of go down, but its all worked out the new address is mightyram50.net
there were some complications with it and its owners, creators and whatknot but all is well ...its just being transfered and secured now...gonna be better when done....
qballd50   +1y
That's a sweet 1st Gen!!
Looks Really Good man!!
Welcome to the Scene!
parrell456   +1y
Thanks a lot, I appreciate the support!

-RHP
parrell456   +1y
I have a ton of pictures, so here's a couple more that might be decent!

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

A couple more interior shots here. There's the old steering wheel, and a bad picture of the progress being made to make everything black.

thread post photo

thread post photo

-RHP
Page 1 of 1