Page 1 of 3
Max Projects \  Photos of my mighty max

Photos of my mighty max

Max Projects
views 6340
replies 21
following 6

crxjspec   +1y
Here are a few older pics and a list of whats been done so far that I can remember..

custom light blue pearl paint, shaved antenna, bed light, hood nozels, hood, tailgate, tailgate straps and bolts, clear/red taillights, windsheild, windsheild trim, both front door seals,both wiper arms, cowl panel, clear parking lights, clear bumper lights, clear head lights, 6k hi/low hids, beltech lowering kit, both front calipers, crossdrilled and slotted front rotors, front brake pads, both front brake lines, calipers and rotors are powder coated a candy apple red with red flake, chrome bumper and end caps, bumper brackets, mass air flow meter, belts, coolant temp sensor, starter, exhaust manifold gasket, lower and upper heater core hoses, clutch cable, both outer tie tods, window tint, front urethane bump stops, all 3 belt buckles, front lower valance, front grille, weapon-r intake system, rhino bed liner and the wheels are the sport edition and they have been re chromed. I'm sure I missed something.

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
droppedmitsu   +1y
Welcome to the site and DAMN! That is a nice and very clean/sweet looking mighty max
crxjspec   +1y

Thanks man. Thinking of going back and shaving the rear tailgate handle and either lowering it more or just bagging it.
crxjspec   +1y
Here are some older photos of when I first painted it. These are from the day I brought it back and started putting it back together. Didn't have the windsheild or a few other things installed on it yet. Also had different wheels on it.

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
qballd50   +1y
I Like That Color On These Trucks.
Looks Really Good man!
Welcome To The Site!
crxjspec   +1y

Thanks man. I thought the light blue pearl would look good too. Going to be powder coating some of the engine parts here soon. I'll post some pics up when everything gets done and installed.
qballd50   +1y
Sweet Sounds Good Man!
dale   +1y
HEY MAN HOW DID YOU HOOK UP THAT FILTTER I GOT A 90MM AND I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THAT SET UP ON IT IS THAR ANYWAY TO DO THAT?
crxjspec   +1y

Weapon-r makes it. You have to get an adapter plate. Will work aslong as its fuel injected.
dale   +1y
MY SENSER AINT THE SAME AS YOURS MINE IS A SIX PRONG AND IT DONT HAVE A PLACE FOR THE PLATE IS THAR ANYWAY TO PUT THE NEWER AIR SET UP ON A OLDER FUEL INJECTION?