Page 1 of 1
Max Projects \  My '93 Max so far...

My '93 Max so far...

Max Projects
views 2455
replies 4
following 4

justinlansdale   +1y
Bought the truck in november last year, it was originally white. lots of surface rust in the bed but nothing rotted past the surface. sanded down all the rust spots and primed. went off to paint in january, and came back black. painted the stockies black.

installed 2" drop spindles in the front and 3" blocks in the rear. i'm picking up a set of 16" pathfinder wheels on monday that i'll probably end up painting black for now. i'm going to go another 3" lower in the front and pick up 3" drop leafs for the rear soon.

i daily the truck and use the bed so ideally, my goal is to go as low as possible without bags.

when it's nice out, i cruise around in my other car...a built mazdaspeed protege:

those are my two vehicles!
92slammedmitsu   +1y
nice rides...but i dont understand what using your bed has to do with you not wanting to bag it....cause you can still have a full bed a be bagged .
imo thats better that static dropping it as low as you can cause you cant haul heavy stuff like you could if you were bagged...
texasfittys   +1y
i think bagging is a better idea then static...atleast if you come across something that could hit your frame alls you gotta do is bump a switch or two
justinlansdale   +1y
yeah, we'll see haha. i guess it really comes to a money situation at this point. i also don't have the welding/fab skills as most do on this site i'm sure.
metalbender   +1y
if you aint got the skills get some scrap and start practicing, thats the only way i know of to earn em. school of hard knocks, i hold a P.H.D.
Page 1 of 1