Page 1 of 1
Canada \  CANADIAN TRUCK NATS...

CANADIAN TRUCK NATS...

Canada Events
views 2495
replies 6
following 4

at dusk   +1y
i know i know its a ways away.. but interested in how many are going this year.. (06) .. went last year for the first time.. i think with the help form PRIZE POSSESSIONS this show will get better and better... in the ranger class i think if we were lucky there were 6 of us.. against a boat load of s10s.. any ideas also if they are going to go back to having a ranger class?

so any takers?

steve
tuckin eh   +1y
you know me steevo. i'm game. I told the boys to make a ranger class. they will based on pre-entries i have a feeling. there weren't enough to make our own class. was wierd was a bigger ranger turnout the years before.
at dusk   +1y
ill pre registar this year if that makes any difference..
bodydropranger   +1y
Can I bring my Ranger down?

22below   +1y
WTF, this is a 2 year old post, sure bring your truck
bodydropranger   +1y
Damm its dead in here, can u hear the crickets
my bad well indy is next weekend and London truck nats aint to far off lol so my timing is right jus 2 years behind
at dusk   +1y
lol shit dude.. i moved to calgary.. rebuilt the ranger.. the cops didnt like teh ranger so i got rid of it.. bought a 73 mazda.. bagged and BDed it.. i will be heading to summer shocker in winnipeg this summer.. my buddy from calgary made it out to the nats last summer.. said it was lame ass.. anyways.. hope all you other canadians out there arent frezing you ass off..
Page 1 of 1