Page 1 of 1
Ranger Audio/Interior \  seats

seats

Ranger Audio/Interior Ranger Tech
views 1665
replies 6
following 5

rhodyranger   +1y
Just wondering if anybody has had some seats re-covered and what material they used and how much it costed. I've got some sunfire bucket seats that I really want to get re-covered and I'm trying to get some info on it before I go out and look for quotes.
scrp1day   +1y
my wife recovered mine in a balck micro fiber which i believe was about 12 bucks a yard and ened up costing about 250 all said and done of course we have some left
baha   +1y
Pics! lol how much would your wife charge someone outside of the family
minitrukinranger   +1y
I got a quote on two tone leather for 250 a seat, includes material and labor
rhodyranger   +1y

is that from a shop or a person doing there own work? I got the same quote from a person doing their own work, but I don't know if he would do two tone for the same price.

Scrp, how hard of a job was it?
tiger   +1y
I did my own with some red fuzzy material. It isn't quite velour like the grey stock stuff, but not suede either.

Its not hard really, just take off the seat cover, use a razor blade to cut the threads holding the various panels of the cover together, and either make new panel from scratch or glue on material onto the panels and resew to cover back together. You'll need a fairly stout sewing machine and needle if the fabric is thicker.

thread post photo
scrp1day   +1y

shes working now so i dont know im on the road right now but are they ranger seats?
Page 1 of 1