Page 1 of 1
Ranger Audio/Interior \  stereo setup?

stereo setup?

Ranger Audio/Interior Ranger Tech
views 1613
replies 4
following 5

dflated19   +1y
well i just got off the fone with some guy at Crutchfield and we talked about what kind of setup i should get for my reg cab ranger. im gettin 2 10's, 2 speakers, 2 amps. here it is.
subs:

amp for subs:

speakers:

amp for speakers:
scrp1day   +1y
audiobahn makes one of the best subs out there i think this system is gonna sound great good luck
ranger0n20s   +1y
i got 2 jl 8w3s with jl amp i will sell, ya sounds nice. i got them in my reg cab ranger. audiobahn is good but i think jl audio is great.
thoma16   +1y
You might wanna look at a bigger amp. The one your looking at will only put out 250rms @ 2 ohms to each sub. I am guessing that you would be wiring each one down to 2 ohms. Usually you put about %20 more power to the sub than they are rated at.
96rangerxlt   +1y
seems like a pretty good setup overall. You could use a little more power overall on the subs, but for the price that amp is a good deal.

If you are looking for more power, something around the range of 600-800 rms, check out some of the MA Audio amps. They have several amps that makes alot of power that are fairly affordable. I have had one of their 1800 watt rms amps in my truck for several years after my friend had it for a while. I have used it really hard and never had a single problem with it.

I found this one of ebay. MA Audio HK898. Their HK series of amps are badass.
This one is 2x300 in a 4 ohm load (perfect for your subs) and the amp is going for around $189, a little cheaper than the Kenwood and a better amp.
Page 1 of 1