Page 1 of 1
Ranger Audio/Interior \  my stereo history.... hehe

my stereo history.... hehe

Ranger Audio/Interior Ranger Tech
views 1484
replies 4
following 4

xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
I havnt shown anybody any recent pics of my stereo in the splash.

Heres a picture of my box b4 i covered it and mounted my amps...

Here it is sprayed in rubberized undercoating & the amps mounted...

Headunit & EQ:

Stereo Specs:
Pioneer DEH-M7600P
Interfire IF700B EQ
Interfire IFB-2900B Sub amp (450/1rms, 900/1max)
Interfire IFB-5800B Highs Amp (50x4rms & 150x1rms - 5channel amp)
4 MB Quart 5x7's
4 Power Acoustik Tweeters
2 12" MTX 6000 Subs

OLD setups:

3 MTx 600 12's:

1 15" Kicker L7 in a 4.5ft3 Slot Ported box(competitions sh!t):

13.5" JL Audio W7:

13.5" JL Audio W7 w/ 2 8" Kicker RMB Woofers:

12" JL Audio W3v2 in a slot ported down firing box:

Old 15" Kicker L7 i blew up:

1st setup in the Splash, installed it the 1st night i had the truck:
2 12" MA Audio subs & an old JBL 1200.1:

Theres my stereo history in the Splash... next is glassed shit n louder subs, thinking a pair of 12" W3v2's again!
bodydropped85   +1y
heres my stereo histroy, 2 orion 12s, 2 jl w0 10s, 1 polk audio 10 said fuck bass im gona drag. lol

should be puttin 1 infinity 12 in the daily tho...
tiger   +1y
Not bad....Those W7's get loud as shit. You've spent way too much time and money...just think about it, you coulda been bagged by now! lol, just messin with ya.

Can't wait to see what the FBG enclosure will look like.

Good thing about extended cabs is you can drag AND have bass. I'm a music buff and I like to really hear my music and everything in it...stock set-up just wasn't gonna cut it.
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y

I never paind anythign close to retail for any of the subs, amps, or radios i've used.

I could have spent all that money on bags and been layed out by now but when i got into the minitruckin thing I did stereo and bolt on exterior shit b4 i lowered it and even thought about bagging it.. always wanted to bag it but never expected to actually do it... let alone myself.. but ya.. w7's and kicker L7's r loud as booohaaaa
scrp1day   +1y
my hostory consists of 2 solo baric 15's with 1200 watt audiobahn then down to 1 audiobahn 12 with 400 watt jensen down again to two 10" cerwin vegas and now back up to 2 12" xtants and now im tryin to get two 12" alpine type r's in a smaller enclosure. i like all ur shit cj always looked like ot fit just right. and oh yeah ur new sig looks bad ass.
Page 1 of 1