Page 1 of 1
Ranger Audio/Interior \  Installed new kicker components and Billet Pedal Kit

Installed new kicker components and Billet Pedal Kit

Ranger Audio/Interior Ranger Tech
views 1805
replies 9
following 8

dwarfranger   +1y
OK, so this weekend i got my pedal kit and 5 1/4 kicker components and installed them. The pedal kit went in great and the components sound great but Im a moron and decided to mount the speaker grills with the 5 1/4's. so i cut the holes in the door panels and soon decided that i had made a couple of mistakes: one i cut it in the first place and two i used a utility knife to do so. needless to say it looks like crap, so i was wondering if you guys have any ideas on maybe fixing them somehow. I have been looking for a few hours on the net and cant find any door panels. any ideas how much they would cost from the dealership? also are all the newer model panels the same? if so do they come in black im getting a carpet kit next and it will be black so i want it to match. also how much would new sport bucket seats cost from the dealer. ive checked ebay for all of this and there is nothing. any help would be greatly apreciated. if i could recover the ones i have now in tweed how many yards would i need to do the doors? Heres the link to my gallery for the pics of the pedals and the hack job on the speaker grills.

tiger   +1y
The doors need about a yard and a half (1 1/2) if the material is 52" wide. If it's only 36" wide, you'll need more like 2 yards. I got, I think, 5 yards of material and was able to cover both doors, my sub box, amp rack, and still have some left over.

As far as fixing the doors, tweeding over the holes would be the easiest.
dwarfranger   +1y
that sounds good got any tips for covering the doors and maybee the dash?
baha   +1y
you could make a custom speaker pod out of glass or mdf that covers the whole and screws to your inner door and paint tweed it to match
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
look spretty good.. idk why u didnt just do a Q logic setup in the kick panels..

my .02... i'd glass the doors w/ the companets imaged better for better SQ
spngr311   +1y

I agree with CJ, but to just make it look better you can just tweed it. You could also go through 3rd Shift Customs and he'll laser cut you some custom grills that could cover it alright.
scrp1day   +1y
first off the pedals look really good. and the door panels are an easy fix like everyone else said but if you want to start from scratch check the junk yards those panels arent too hard to come by
wanna b lower   +1y
Yea those pedles do look sweet, whered you get them? Id say glass the panels or like srcp1day said go to the junkyard and start over.
dwarfranger   +1y
thanks guys i got the pedals fromstylin concepts. they are empire motorsports tribal flame
bodydropped85   +1y
they look just like fbi pedasl that suck balls lol
Page 1 of 1