Page 1 of 2
Ranger Audio/Interior \  Favorite bass song or test

Favorite bass song or test

Ranger Audio/Interior Ranger Tech
views 3763
replies 19
following 10

scrp1day   +1y
ok guys and girls what is your favorite song to make your subs really hump? any genremusic or even a hrz test.

im goin with young jeezy soul survivor for low frequency and pitbull dammit man for straight bass
bodydropped85   +1y
that old 36 mafia song that was number 20 on when the smoke clears. i cant remmber the name for shit but it hit pretty good.

lil jon east side boys get low lol

umm no one really has a system here anymore cuz we all dropped our shit lol.
spngr311   +1y
Slipknot - [SIC] and Wait and Bleed

Two songs that have a lot of bass and will definately test the reflex of your system.

Also, oddly enough, Strung Out - Exile in Oblivion has quite a bit of bass in it, much more than I would think.

I don't listen to rap, and listen to limited amounts of techno, so my exposure is really more into harder stuff - predominately punk.
tiger   +1y
Wait and Bleed does have some nice low notes in it...

Well, my system pretty much beats loud as shit to anything, but Linkin Park will usually hit pretty loud. Air Force Ones hits decently well as well. I borrowed a friends bass CD, dunno the name, but it really threw by sub/amp into the fray.
the twanksta   +1y
If your talking about for like a db drag or db test, then prob "Bass From The Crypt" is the best cd I have heard and used...

OH and james just cuz your dropped doesnt mean you gotta drop everything else! hahaha1
daweezi   +1y
the Bass Mechanic cd's, that or Nerve Calmer by Ying Yang Twins, or oddly This Is Your Life by Switchfoot
scrp1day   +1y
nerve clamer quakes bro! also dj laz bass is gonna blow your mind
the twanksta   +1y
Daweezi you listen to switchfoot? They are pretty good, but I have a TON of Christian Rock bands that are awesome...my favorite two are Thousand Foot Krutch and Pillar. You heard ne of there stuff?
daweezi   +1y
hell yea it does, i blew one of my speakers a few days ago tho so i havent been playin much music lately
daweezi   +1y
yea switchfoot is one of my favorite bands, i havent heard the other two but im off to download them now